As the year of 2015 winds down, I’d thought I’d share the best blog entries from the year gone by. Some of these I know you liked, some of these I know I like, so hopefully this “clip show” blog entry can provide a happy medium.
- January: “Bubba Beaten At His Own Game“
- February: “Cynthia Geary And Mr. Rogers“
- March: “The Travels Of A Prizefighter“
- April: “Watching Myself Watch Wrestling“
- May: “Remember Those Who Served Everyday“
- June: “King Of The Hill, A Number-One“
- July: “Pauly The Computer Repairman“
- August: “The Ways Of A Wednesday Walmart Warrior“
- September: “Facebook Is The Devil“
- October: “Tribal Rituals“
- November: “A Serndipitous Day“
- December: “The Expanding Twitterverse“
And with that, my year of blogging is complete. I’ve already put my next two blog entries into the system, but I think you’ll enjoy them.
Best wishes for all of you who have visited this year, and I hope I can keep you all coming back.